Theme: Winter Love
Winter is the only time two lovers can be together.
The rest is up to you.
Word Count: 2,500*
*word count is normally 1,200 – since this is a 30 day prompt we are increasing the word count. And will allow additional time to read/vote.
For a reminder that it’s time to vote sign up for the newsletter here.
- This is the thread for stories as well as general comments. Say hello and be sure to check the “Notify me of follow-up comments by email” box for email notifications.
- To leave feedback/Comments directly relating to a particular story – click “reply” to the story comment.
- Specific critiques, comments, and feedback are encouraged. If you do not want honest professional feedback do not post a story.
- Keep feedback and critiques to a civil and constructive level, please. Please critique stories for construction, style, flow, grammar, punctuation, and so on. The moderator has the right to delete any comments that appear racist, inflammatory or bullying.
Please Note: Comments may be considered “published” in regards to other contest requirements.
All stories are fall under general copyright laws. No part may be reproduced without the express consent of the respective author.
Story Submission Rules:
- One story per author. You may post more than one but only the first story will qualify for voting.
- Stories must be in English, unpublished and your own work.
- Stories must fit into a single comment box and must stay within the word limit set for each contest.
We are allowing 48 hours to vote. Voting starts Wednesday morning at 10:00am PDT / 1:00pm EST / 11:30pm IST / 6:00pm WET/GMT/ 5:00am AEDT (Thursday) and ends the same time on Friday/ 5:00am AEDT (Friday).
- You may vote only once.
- You cannot vote for yourself.
See How to Participate for complete rules and disclaimers.